This lightweight serum hydrates and soothes blemish-prone skin while absorbing surface oils for a mattifying effect.
Ideal for an oily, acne-prone skin.
This lightweight serum hydrates and soothes blemish-prone skin while absorbing surface oils for a mattifying effect. Formulated with vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration and a purifying peptide and botanical complex, it helps to restore balance and give the skin smooth, healthy appearance. Perfect for delivering soothing hydration to skin prone to breakouts or congestion.
- Balances, hydrates and fights the appearance of excess shine in blemish-prone skin
- Tamarind extract mimics the effects of hyaluronic acid, helping to support the
appearance of skin smoothness and elasticity
- Features a purifying peptide and botanical complex to soothe and maintain healthy-looking skin
- Antioxidant vitamin C helps to brighten the appearance of discoloration
- Tamarind extract: A natural extract that mimics the effects of hyaluronic acid, helping to support the appearance of skin smoothness and elasticity
- Purifying peptide and botanical complex: A targeted complex that helps to soothe and maintain healthy-looking skin
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that brightens the skin
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, SILICA, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALLANTOIN, TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PYRIDOXINE HCL, XANTHAN GUM, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT, MEL EXTRACT (HONEY EXTRACT), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, LINALOOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PYRUVIC ACID, OLIGOPEPTIDE-10, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Apply 2-4 drops morning and evening on cleansed or double cleansed skin for best results. Followed by your SPF moisturizer in the morning or your repair crème in the evening.
Any serum is the second step in your morning and evening routine.